Concord™ 4 is a full-featured security system for intrusion and fire detection that complies with false alarm standards. Easy to install and simple to use, Concord’s modular design and advanced software provide outstanding system flexibility to meet the needs of virtually any residential or commercial security application.
The panel comes with eight hardwire zone inputs, including a 2-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 20 detectors. A built-in RF receiver with 96-zone capacity provides instant compatibilty with the complete line of GE Security Learn Mode sensors. Two programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event.
- Six partitions and eight built-in hardwire zones—96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with GE Security crystal and
- SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1A
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver
- 230 access codes with programmable authority levels
- Latchkey numeric paging with optional keychain touchpad activation
- Audio verification in partition 1 with VOX mode (requires Interrogator® 2000)
- 250-event history buffer viewable from any alphanumeric keypad, Downloader, or automation device
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone